Tuesday, October 23, 2012

about this blog


There is beauty and excitement all around us. We want to capture and enjoy it. Unfortunately, there are distractions that bombard us and prevent us from enjoying anything--money is a big one. Think about it, is the reason for your existence to make money? Or, is there something more important? If there is something more important, then why is money on our minds?

The truth is, money is important. It is our means of living. But, if handled appropriately it doesn't have to be that nagging focus at the back of our minds. I'm determined to find the best ways to manage personal and family finances. I will share thoughts, feelings, ideas, and real-life experiences that have helped me enjoy every step of the journey, not just Friday's paycheck.

Feel free to share ideas that you think would make this site more useful.

Own your finances.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to post your monthly budget? The guy from Early Retirement Extreme posted his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not for now. I am trying to find a balance between sharing my thoughts and what I've learned and having some anonymity to keep my family safe. I will think about it though, and I may decide to post it at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete